The Website is committed to providing you with professional and high quality introductions and dating services and is therefore committed to protecting your privacy.
Your privacy is important to us and we want you to clearly understand how information provided by you, or collected during your use of the Website, is utilized to make your visit more enjoyable and to bring to you information and opportunities that may be of interest.
Your personal information may be collected or accessed in a number of ways including:
- Directly from yourself (whether directly or verbally) when you set up a relationship with us, or you create an account and through any direct or indirect use of our Services;
- Generated by us in correspondence etc;
- Received by third parties in relation to the services provided by ourselves following your permission, which may be obtained directly from you or indirecly through your actions. In such instances, we will make sure that such third parties are entitled to disclose such information to us.
We use the information we collect, including personally identifiable information, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the Services, including to provide you with access to a forum focused on open-minded and discreet relationships, where members can search for and connect with other like-minded individuals;
- to allow users to find other users’ profiles based on preferences or user location;
- to promote your profile to other users of the Services;
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.